The final nine poker players will square off next Saturday at Noon at the Rio at the final table of the World Series of Poker. It will conclude when two remain and await the championship. The winner will receive a payout of $8.5 million; ninth place takes home $1.3 million.
The top four at the Main Event final table will control 75 percent of the chips.
If you want to take in the action, the Penn & Teller Theater viewing is free to the public to anyone 21 and older. Space allocated on first-come, first-served basis.
ESPN will air a two-hour telecast on Saturday and Monday’s final table.
Las Vegas Backstage Access has followed the action and will continue to do so until the end.
Player standing and stats going into the Main Event:
1. Darvin Moon, 45, Oakland, MD, $58.9 million (in chips)
2. Erich Buchman, 29, Hewlitt, NY, $34.8 million
3. Steve Begletter, 47, Chappaqua, NY, $29.9 million
4. Jeff Schuman, 34, Las Vegas, NV, $19.6 million
5. Joseph Cada, 21, Shelby Township, MI, $13.2 million
6. Kevin Schaffel, 51, Coral Springs, FLA, $12.4 million
7. Phil Ivey, 32, Las Vegas, NV, $9.8 million
8. Antoine Saout, 25, St. Martine des Champs, France, $9.5 million
9. James Akenhead, 26, London, England, $6.8 million